Celebrity Advocacy and Public Policy Engagement. Sports & Entertainment Philanthropy Conference sponsored by The Giving Back Fund (March 2011).
Pro Bono Lobbying and Public Policy Advocacy. Annual Seminar, CLE Lecture, Pro Bono Institute (March 2005 and March 2007).
Private Sector, Public Interest. Keynote Speech, University of Michigan Law School (April 2006).
Beyond Resettlement: Prospects of Health and Hope for the Forgotten Majority. Testimony Before the Human Rights & Refugee Caucus, U.S. House of Representatives (September 2003).
Attorneys Fight for the Rights of Illegal Immigrant Children. “A Closer Look” Feature Segment, World News Tonight with Peter Jennings, ABC News (July 2002).
Directions for Children’s Advocacy. Panel Discussion, ABA Annual Meeting (June 2002).
Juvenile Illegal Aliens. All Things Considered, News Segment, National Public Radio (May 2002).
INS Detention of Minors. Studio Interview (Spanish), Sabado Gigante, Univision TV (March 2002).
Hearing on Senate Bill 121: The Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act. Testimony Before the Subcommittee on Immigration, U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary (February 2002).
Immigration Enforcement and Detention in the Anti-Terrorism Aftermath. Panel Discussion, Georgetown University Law School (October 2001).
• Co-Founder & Director, Alliance to Stop Slavery and End Trafficking (ASSET)
• Board of Managers, University of Pennsylvania Law School Alumni Society
• Advisory Board, University of Pennsylvania Law School Public Interest Program
• Director & Counsel, OneBlue
• Sports & Entertainment Lawyer of the Year – ACQ5 Magazine Global Awards, 2017
• Sports & Entertainment Lawyer of the Year – ACQ Magazine Law Awards, 2017
• Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award, The Legal Aid Society, 2006
• Alumni Achievement Award, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2006
• Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year, District of Columbia Bar Association, 2002
• Benjamin R. Jones Award for Public Interest Law & Humanity, 2000
Charles Gordon, Stanley Mailman, & Stephen Yale-Loehr, “Detention of Non-Citizens,” Immigration Law and Procedure (authored revisions for 2006 edition).
Charles Gordon, Stanley Mailman, & Stephen Yale-Loehr, “Special Immigrants,” Immigration Law and Procedure (authored revisions for 2005 edition).
Andrew D. Morton, “Opportunities for Non-Profit Advocacy: Promoting Changes of INS Custody Laws and Policies in the Face of Internal Revenue Service Restrictions on Lobbying,” Detention Watch Newsletter, Winter (2002).
Andrew D. Morton and Wendy Young, “Children Asylum Seekers Face Challenges in the United States,” Refuge Magazine, February (2002).
Andrew D. Morton, “Much Ado About Newsgathering: Personal Privacy, Law Enforcement, and the Law of Unintended Consequences for Anti-Paparazzi Legislation,” 147 U. Pa. L. Rev. 1435 (1999).
Member, Alliance to Stop Slavery & End Trafficking (ASSET)
Member, University of Pennsylvania Law School Public Service Program
Member, Athletes & Executives